Friday, August 17, 2007

Unfortunate vettiness

This blog will be used by me to achieve my goal of showing the world exactly how crazy I am, and to laugh watching it all happen.

This first post will chronicle a very interesting morning I had...

7.45 : Wake. Realize ID110 is at 8 and panic. Also realize that bike has been sent for repairs, and pack all ideas of having bath or eating.

7.50: On returning from bathroom after brushing teeth, discover a monkey in the doorway munching on the bourbons and the pieces of apple that were presently on my table. Go towards it and get growled at. Wait for it push off and munch elsewhere.

7.55: Having scoured room and area outside it for sandals, realize their non-existence, suspect monkey involvement and decide to make do with borrowed seniors 'workshop' shoes (Size 10 standard black Bata school shoes). On opening door violently in frustration, scare off a large number of monkeys (:D)

8.05: Having readied myself and taken all the required books, realize that I still haven't worn the shoes, that I'm already late and all my freshie friends have packed early. Give up on the idea of getting a lift or attending class and go for bath.

8.40: Painfully trudge towards CRC after breakfast in my size 11 feet, encounter with horror a huge green snake slithering on the road in front of me. Stand rooted to the spot and move after a couple of seconds introspection on the meaning of life.

9.05: Arrive late for CY101 and find an absurd inability to comprehend anything being taught (And hence, to write anything down) and fight helplessly against drowsiness....


Two weeks later: Having brought a better pair of sandals from home, discover my old sandals arbitly parked outside some senior's room in the same wing...

No comments: